Flygirl and Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flygirl and Wolf

OTP of the century

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flygirl and Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kara Zor-El
Admin

Flygirl and Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Flygirl and Wolf    Flygirl and Wolf  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 10:36 pm

Kara was walking down the street in her disguise. She looked a little bit different then she usually did, but that was just because her hair was down instead of being in a ponytail. Usually her blonde hair would listen to her when she wanted a ponytail, but today it kept sticking out. Thankfully she was home when all of that happened. Kara turned to look in a store window to make sure she still looked okay, and she did. But as she looked into the mirror, she stared at herself. Having flashbacks of how she was a few years ago in school. How she use to dress so different than she did now. When she was in high school she would wear cute and sexy stuff, now all she was wearing right now was a black tank top and blue jeans with converse shoes. Green eyes looked away from the window and looked forward, wanting to stop thinking about the past. It was too painful to think of the past.

Before she could think of the past anymore, she continued walking towards the cafe place. A place she liked to have dinner at every now and then. Her eyes locked on the ground as she walked. Today she felt emotional. Cause even when she tried to not think about a certain subject, it kept coming back to her. Flashbacks were coming back to her. Causing her to walk slower and slower..

"I love you Kara.."

"I love you too.."

Kara stopped as the flashback went to her and him kissing and making love for the first time. How happy they were, and how he always made her happy when he was around her. When she was with him it felt like they were the only ones in the world. And now, now she didn't have anyone. Kara felt the tears stinging her eyes. But before she could cry, Kara closed her eyes and shook her head and walked quickly to where the cafe was. If she was in a public space she wouldn't be able to cry and she couldn't cry, not anymore.

But right as she started to walk faster, she bumped into someone causing her to bounce off of them and fall to the ground with a groan. Hitting her right knee hard as she did. Though Kara barely felt it, but she knew she had to act like she did. "Ow.." Kara groaned as she lifted herself on to her knees, before feeling annoyed that she bumped into someone. "You know, you should really watch where you're walking!" Kara said as she stood up, taking her anger and feelings out on this stranger. She turned to look at who it was, and once she did she froze.

Green eyes widened as she stood there in shock, staring at someone she thought was long gone...

"Logan..."
Back to top Go down
https://flygirlwolfotp.rpg-board.net
Logan Howlett

Flygirl and Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flygirl and Wolf    Flygirl and Wolf  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:52 pm

Logan hated today. He hated the number on the calender when he woke up that morning. He hated that he remembered what the day was and hated all the bittersweet memories that came with it.

Like every year, he skipped work that day. No one ever asked him why, heck, no one ever really noticed the date he normally skipped each year. No one ever gave him trouble over it, he was too good at the job to be fired or anything over one day he missed. He had plenty of sick time anyways.

He hit the gym, turning his cellphone off for the day. He ignored calls from family and friends. They wanted to check on him, always figuring he was doing something stupid on this day. Laura normally wanted to try and distract him, Victor didn't really care, but was dragged by their sister.

Clark wasn't a major help, even though he tried to be. Even after all these years, Clark and him were still friends.

Continuing punching the bag at the gym, Logan was able to keep his mind focused on training and working out.

"Yo, Howlett! You got a phone call!" One of the gym employees called.

"Tell 'em I'm busy." He called back, not pausing in his punches.

"The guy says it's urgent." The employee stated.

Logan sighed, before stepping away from the punching bag, taking his gloves off. "Fine," he said, walking over to the phone and picking it up. "What?"

"Looks like Victor owes me money." Logan closed his eyes in annoyance at the familiar voice.

"What the hell do you want, Kent?" He growled, mentally deciding he was going to have to find a new gym now.

"I'm checking on you... I didn't forget what today was."

"Maybe I'll forget for once when you stop trying to call me all damn day."

"Yeah, grumpier than normal." Logan growled again.

"Don't you have a job to be doing, Kent?"

"I'm on a break. You really need to keep your cell on."

"This is why I turn it off. Goodbye, Clark." With that, he hung up the phone.

After a shower, he left the gym, hoping a walk would help clear his head. He stayed away from his usual places, deciding Clark or Laura would be calling them. He sighed as he walked, just wanting to be left alone.

Can't he just focus on getting through this day without any memories of the past popping up?

Apparently life had other plans...

He should have been paying attention, then again, so she should have also. He wasn't the one looking at the ground... Logan had been looking ahead, just not really paying attention to the strangers around him.

Her scent was what hit him first, then her body. So many memories came at him at once, it was hard to focus on her as she hit the ground.

Brown hair flew when she stood up. Brown hair that he knew was hiding her real blonde hair. Green eyes met his dark blue eyes. Green that he knew covered her moonlit blue eyes. He knew this outfit and he knew her.

He'd never admit it to anyone, but he would save any newspaper that had her picture or her story in it. Okay, maybe that's why he had problems forgetting.

No, he didn't want to forget, not really... It was just harder that day.

When she breathed out his name, he felt more emotions come back from hearing her say his name. It felt like they were the only two there, but the world moved on around them.

He couldn't think of anything to say, not that he was really good at being articulate anyways...

"Kara..."
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El
Admin

Flygirl and Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flygirl and Wolf    Flygirl and Wolf  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:11 am

"Kara..."

Kara could barely breathe as she heard him speak out his name. It had been four years since she heard that voice say her name. And hearing it now was bringing memories back to her. Memories that she had forgotten about. As she stared at Logan, the people who passed them felt as if they were going in slow motion to her. If this day couldn't get any worse.. Kara went to put her hand on purse's strap when she realized it wasn't there. Kara's eyes left Logan's as she looked on the ground to see it was on the ground. In which she bent over and picked it up, putting it over her shoulder. But unlike last time when she stood up and looked straight into his eyes, she was now looking somewhere else. Where? Even she didn't know.

"Sorry for the comment. I should've been looking up and not watching the ground." Kara said, her face holding no expression. It wanted only one expression right now, and that expression would make her cry. Heck, even now she could feel the tears stinging her eyes, begging her to let them fall. Plus she knew they were puffy from crying way earlier today. Which made her continue to look away from him. He didn't need to see her crying. After all, their breakup was mutual.. Right? It was mutual, they both agreed.

Kara could feel herself breaking inside and wanted to just get away from this situation. And just as she wished that, she heard her phone go off. Causing her to look down and get her phone. When she noticed who was calling, she closed her eyes for a moment before turning her phone on silent. "Leave me alone, Clark, damn.." She mumbled before she noticed the time on her phone. She needed to get going before the cafe closed. Which meant she had the perfect excuse to just leave now.

Kara looked up at Logan and gave him a forced smile. "Sorry, I need to go. If I don't go now I'll be late for dinner. It was nice seeing you, bye." Kara said as she waved to him and turned around to walk off. The moment her back faced him though, was when she felt tears run down her eyes, causing her to immediately wipe them away as she started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

Flygirl and Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flygirl and Wolf    Flygirl and Wolf  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:45 am

While she seemd to avoid looking at him after she picked up her purse, he was doing the opposite. It was like he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She looked great...

Though, he knew that, from the pictures in the newspaper. They didn't do her justice though...

But... her eyes seemed puffy and a little red before she looked away from him. Does she remember what this day was? Does she feel the same roller coaster of emotions from this one date like he did?

His eyes darted to her purse when her phone went off. When she saw and said who it was, he scoffed lightly. "Sure is on a long break..." He mumbled, mostly to himself. Surprise filled him when she cursed. She never did that when they were dating in high school. He remembered she would lightly slap him when he cursed around her.

God, it hurt him to think about those times... The laughing, the teasing...

Suddenly, she looked at him with a forced smile. He immediately didn't like it.

"Oh no, don't give me that forced smile. I'll always be able to see through them, fly girl."

That familiar phrase came to his mind and it almost left his lips right then. He hated it back when they were dating, when she didn't want him to know she was feeling bad or hurt. She would give him that exact forced smile.

Then she was turning around and walking away from him. Part of him wanted her to walk out of his life again, but another part of him was screaming at him to chase her down, to not let her walk away. Mentally, he cursed himself for what he was about to do.

He jogged after her, catching up to her in no time. "Kara, wait," he said when he was next to her. He almost grabbed her arm, but thought better of it.

Though, now that she was in front of him again, he wasn't sure what to say. He mentally cursed himself again.
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El
Admin

Flygirl and Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flygirl and Wolf    Flygirl and Wolf  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:07 am

Kara immediately closed her eyes when she heard him take a few steps. She knew what he was about to do, she could feel the intensity in the air and hear how fast his heart was beating.

"No, stay away Logan, I don't want to be next to you. Please just leave me alone, don't come after me."

Kara thought to herself before she heard his steps get faster. Right then and there she wanted to blow her cover and fly away from him. Cause she knew he was never able to catch her when she did that. Heck she had did it so many times to tease him. Especially when he was in the mood. It was funny when he would be begging for attention and she'd just float away from him. Eventually she would give in, but the moments where she teased him, those were the moments she loved. But now, now she wanted to fly away from him to get away from him. To let him disappear from her life once more. But her heart wouldn't let her, she just kept walking.

"Kara, wait,"

Two words that made her stop as she grabbed onto her purse tight. Not wanting to look back at him. Why couldn't he have just left? He did that before. Well, she did too. Didn't he have other plans? Was she that important to make him come after her? What was the point? Bangs covered her eyes as she thought about this. Biting her bottom lip to make sure she wouldn't gasp out and start crying right there. All she wanted to do today was go to the cafe and forget about this whole day. That's all she wanted and now life was getting in the way with that. God how she hated life right now.

Slowly, Kara composed herself and forced the tears away. She wanted to turn around and look at him, but she couldn't. She didn't want to see his face. But she didn't want to be rude. And it was now her turn for her heart to beat fast. Slowly Kara turned around and looked at him. Green eyes connecting to his dark blue eyes. Her heart stopping immediately as she did. For she was looking at him now. Really looking at him. He had changed over four years, but he still looked amazing. He was more muscular, but he looked the same to her. But he also looked different.

God you look amazing..

Kara thought as she felt herself sigh a little. Slowly she smiled, but this smile was different then before. There was a bit of force in it, but the smile was a sad one. It was a smile that begged him to let her just walk away. To let her be.

"What is it?"
Kara asked with a nice tone. Trying to keep herself from breaking.

Last edited by Kara Zor-El on Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

Flygirl and Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flygirl and Wolf    Flygirl and Wolf  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:28 am

"Uhh..." He really should have thought of something to say. God he hated small talk... He cleared his throat. "I-uh... I've seen you in the newspaper..." He started letting the first thing pop into his mind out of his mouth.

His mind blanked after that.

Screw it... "Look, I was heading to this cafe or something to grab a bite to eat..." He looked to the side, before looking back at her. "I'm trying to have a day or at least a moment without everyone on my back... Want to come?" He offered, pretty sure she would turn him down.

No one can't say I didn't try...
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El
Admin

Flygirl and Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flygirl and Wolf    Flygirl and Wolf  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:41 am

When Logan had nothing to say after, Kara was really wondering why he came after her. If he didn't have anything to say, why chase her? She didn't exactly like small talk either, and that was exactly what he was doing when he started talking about how she was in the newspaper. At that second she really just wanted to walk away. Her posture and the way she looking at him told him this. Green, puffy eyes stared at him, a sad smile as she tried to keep herself calm. A Expression that he could read by just looking at her. Once again, Kara forced away the thoughts she wanted to say out loud and replied to him.

"You have? What did they say no-."
He cut her off.

"Want to come?"

Green eyes widened at him asking her if he wanted to go to dinner with her. Not really expecting that. But at the same time something made her feel at ease when he said he was looking for a moment to have everyone off of his back. That was something she could relate too. But it was also a sad feeling. He knew what day this was, didn't he? And here she was trying to act like she didn't notice the looks he was giving her. And how she was acting as if she didn't know either. But he knew, he knew and the only reason he wanted everyone off his back was because of this day..

It all made sense..

Kara stood there for a moment, wondering if she should turn him down. But as the clock kept ticking, the more hungry she was getting and there was probably no way she'd make it to her cafe now.. One dinner wouldn't hurt, would it?

"I guess I can come.. I'm hungry." Kara said with a soft smile as she laughed a little. A sincere laugh, not a fake one. And with that she left with him to go to a place to eat.. Wondering if it was a good idea or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flygirl and Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flygirl and Wolf    Flygirl and Wolf  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flygirl and Wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flygirl and Wolf :: The City :: The City-
Jump to: